The Winter Formal is Friday! Students are very excited for this event. Our SCA has decorated the cafeteria; it looks festive and amazing.
A couple of things to help students and parents prepare:
• The dance is from 6:30-8:30 pm. Tickets are $5 and are sold at the door. All students must have a permission form including a family/guardian contact number.
• Student attire runs the range from casual to semi-formal. Boys will be dressed in a collared shirt and/or tie. Girls wear dresses, skirts, or dress slacks. Students can wear the clothes they wore to school.
• Pick up promptly at 8:30 is appreciated.
• If students need to be picked up early, parents must come inside the school to pick them up; however, parents are not permitted to be in the dance area. A teacher or chaperone can help you locate your child.
• All school rules are in effect.
• Refreshments can be purchased (pizza, fruit, snacks, candy, water, and soda will be available)
I hope all students have a great experience!